Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Christmas Shrub

Since we're now in the process of packing up our home and are planning to be en route to our next base over Christmas, Nathan and I had decided that we wouldn't invest in a Christmas tree this year or do much decorating. However, yesterday I was really feeling in the Christmas spirit and decided I just couldn't do without any Christmas decorations. So, we put a Christmas wreath on the front door, added a few "wintery" touches throughout the apartment, hung some lights, and even decorated what we're calling our Christmas shrub. It looks so adorably pitiful that I can't help but love it! I guess it's just what happens when you PCS over Christmas. Enjoy the pictures. : ) 

Nathan hung the lights!
Our Christmas Shrub
Our Reindeer Candle
Our Cozy Fireplace

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your fireplace! Merry Christmas, Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! SO CUTE, CLASSY AND COZY. JUST RIGHT! REMEMBER CHARLIE BROWN'S TREE AND THEY REMINDED US THAT CHRISTMAS IS IN OUR HEARTS.

    ReplyDelete