Monday, November 19, 2012

Just Around the Corner

Nathan and I are having a hard time believing it's nearing the end of November here in Mississippi. With all of this warm weather and sunshine, it just doesn't seem like the holiday season is just around the corner. But it is, and we couldn't be more thrilled!

I've always loved the holidays, but this year I feel especially excited for them to arrive. I think Nathan is probably tiring of me talking of it so much. : ) Perhaps my extra excitement is because we're living away from our families now, and I know that the holidays will bring sweet time with them. The cooler temperatures and joys of a small-town Christmas in Cedarville will also be so lovely.

On Wednesday, Nathan and I will drive to the Atlanta area to spend Thanksgiving with my sweet aunts, uncles, and cousins there. We are so looking forward to spending the holiday with them.

As for today, baby and I are enjoying a cozy day together with our candle lit, Christmas music playing, and the smell of freshly baked cranberry walnut pumpkin bread filling the house. : ) We have much for which to be thankful at the beginning of this Thanksgiving week.


"Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!"
Psalm 95:2

No comments:

Post a Comment