Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Call Him Tiger

My husband loves golf. And up until Saturday, I had never seem him play the game. Wow! All I can say is... call him Tiger. ; ) He thanks Grandpa for the many lessons, tips, and practices he provided over the years.

Seriously, though, we had a great golf outing on Saturday with our new and dear friends, Matt & Devon. Devon and I rocked the golf cart, while the men rocked the course. It was a beautiful Mississippi day on Keesler AFB and we so enjoyed the beauty of God's creation.

Enjoy the pictures!







"And one called to another and said, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts;
 the whole earth is full of His glory!"
Isaiah 6:3

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Love the pictures, especially the one of the planes on the flight line. That sight always puts a smile on my face...betcha can't guess why! :)

    ReplyDelete