Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy FIRST Father's Day

What fun it was to celebrate my husband's first Father's Day on Sunday. Titus got his Daddy a sweet card that read, "I know this is only your first Father's Day...but it seems to me like you've been a great Dad my whole life!"

Titus and I had a little conversation about what makes his Daddy so great. Titus wanted to share with you just few things that he loves about his Daddy...

  • He reads Scripture to me and tells me Jesus stories
  • He plays the guitar and sings to me
  • He goes to work every day without complaining so that he can provide for me and Mommy
  • He changes my diapers
  • He plays with me during bath time
  • He loves Mommy and treats her so kindly
  • He lets me watch golf with him on Sunday afternoons
  • He doesn't get angry when I cry so much
  • He shows me what is important in life
  • He shows me how much my Heavenly Father loves me

"I love you, Daddy!"


I thank God for a husband who loves being a father so much. The patience and joy he displays every day encourages and inspires my heart. If my son grew to be just like him, I would be overjoyed. Titus and I are so very blessed to be led and loved by him!

1 comment: