Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Birthday Week

Before I even entered the world, God blessed me with three lovely older sisters. By the time I came along, I think they'd already decided that our little "sisterhood" was going to be something special. They were right. All of my sisters are stunningly beautiful both inside and out and have become, without a doubt, my three closest lifelong friends. Though the four of us live in four different states now, we've still maintained such sweet relationships and treasure every second that we can all be together.

Believe it or not, all three of these dear sisters are celebrating birthdays this week! I somehow missed the memo that it was the cool thing to be born in February, so I'm the odd one out with a May birthday. Thankfully, they didn't hold it against their baby sister and would usually include me in their birthday celebrations. : ) As you can imagine, the first week of February has always been a memorable one for our family - a week that's become known as "The Birthday Week."

When I married Nathan, I was so blessed to gain three more beautiful sisters! And, wouldn't you know, one of them also has a birthday this week. Her name is Elizabeth, by the way, and she happens to have the exact same birthday as my sister, Elisabeth. 

My Six Sisters - Abbey,  Sarah, Elisabeth,  Me, Kaley, Jennifer, Elizabeth

So... Happy Birthday to four of my six amazing sisters! Each of you have blessed me beyond belief, and I am thanking God especially for you this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Now this picture is how I remember the four of you the best!!

    ReplyDelete