Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Scenes from a Morning Walk

Every morning when I go for a walk around the neighborhood, I am in awe of the beauty that surrounds us! It's such a wonderful way to start each day - seeing the glory of God through His creation. Each morning is a gift. Today, I decided to bring my camera along so you could experience a glimpse of what I see...

Sunrise in the East - Nathan works somewhere way out there! 

One of the many beautiful neighborhood playgrounds. We're excited to bring little Titus here!

The open airfield across the street from our home.  Many of Peterson's  planes land here! 

My beautiful walking trail!

Another gorgeous view of Pikes Peak

Another view of our neighborhood


Our house is the greenish one on the far left.
Nathan and I are still in awe that we get to live in such a beautiful place! We do not deserve such blessing. We look forward to soon using this beautiful scenery to help our little child more fully understand the magnificent glory of our God.  


"For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also ... Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our Maker!"
Psalm 95:3-4, 6  

2 comments:

  1. Its absolutely beautiful Joanna! Your blog is such an encouragement with great reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Haeli! I hope you are enjoying married life in Russia! I miss seeing you on a daily basis! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete